Sunday 17 March 2013

Mo' Soul Guest Mix - Sasha Gonzo (Wake & Bake / Fun City Shingaling) -Soul2Soul

Welcome back to Mo' Soul!

It is with great pleasure that I drop my first Guest Mix here at Mo' Soul.



Sasha Gonzo is a member of the Fun City Shingaling DJ crew. They host the longest running Funk and Soul party and club nights in St. Peterburg, Russia. Guest DJ's at their great nights have included Keb Darge, Ian Wright, Jazzman Gerald, Snowboy and Tobias Kirmayer amongst others.



When Sasha isn't dropping rare records for the St. Petersburg crowds he is part of Russian Funk outfit, Wake & Bake, who have released several excellent 45s already on the scene. I strongly urge you to seek them out!

Sasha has kindly put together a nice Soul mix to help get your week off on the 'Good Foot' so head over to my Mixcloud page now where it's waiting for you. You can also catch more of Sasha's mixes over at his Mixcloud page HERE.

Stay safe and I'll be back here shortly with some more of the good stuff for you!



Track List

Clarence Reid – Good Old Days – Alston

The Magic Tones – It’s Better To Love – Mah’s

Ann Sexton – You’ve Been Gone Too Long – Seventy Seven

Darrow Fletcher – What Have I Got Now – Jacklyn

Sam Dees – Lonely For You Baby – SSS

Bobby Bland – Yum Yum Tree – Duke

Tower Of Power – This Time It’s Real – Warner

The Shades Of Blue – Lonely Summer – Impact

Towanda Barnes – Love Slips Thru My Fingers – Jo-Mar

Clarence Jones – Don’t Mind Waiting – Mar-Vel

Rocky Roberts – Just Because Of You – Stibbe

Lee Barry – I Don’t Need It – Downey

Detroit Soul – All Of My Life – Music Town

Willie Gresham – I Cried Boo Hoo – Majesty

The Ethics – I Want My Baby Back - Vent

LISTEN TO SOUL2SOUL HERE

Mo' Soul Guest Mix - Sasha Gonzo (Wake & Bake / Fun City Shingaling) - Soul2Soul by Mo' Soul on Mixcloud


No comments:

Post a Comment