Wednesday 30 January 2013

Welcome To Mo' Soul

Welcome to Mo' Soul!

I thought it best I put virtual pen to paper and post some sort of introduction up here to my shiny new little corner of the Internet!

I have been a record collector for well over 20 years now and in that time my tastes have evolved and changed. I started out collecting Indie and Metal before getting into Hip Hop and Breaks in the golden decade of the 90's.

After becoming increasingly inquisitive into the roots of the samples and hooks in amongst my collection, I started to dig back into the enormous world of Soul and funk music. It didn't take too long before I was well and truly sucked in and now many hours spent digging and several thousand records later here we are.

This new corner of the Internet will play host to what will hopefully become a regular podcast of predominantly Soul based music as well as a few other bits and pieces that you may find interesting and entertaining.

Thanks for taking the time to visit and please don't forget to subscribe to the Blog as well as following me on Mixcloud where I'll be uploading my mixes to.

Enjoy!

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment